At Indigo, we remain committed to your pelvic health and the foundational values of our practice. During this uncertain time, we are continuing to offer our exceptional expert care in the comfort and safety of your own home.
Phone Consultations: 15 min phone consultation with one of our pelvic physical therapy practitioners to answer brief questions and help you decide if you are a good candidate for pelvic physical therapy if you are on the fence.
TeleHealth Video Initial Evaluations: Fear not! You may be quarantined at home, but our experts at pelvic physical therapy can set up a time convenient for you to discuss your concerns, goals, and develop a plan of care for you to begin your return to optimal health and activity. Our PT's are set up with high quality, HIPAA compliant telehealth video technology that is as easy as sending you a link. Almost anything we can treat in the clinic, we can begin to address, or fully address via telehealth.
In this hour-long session we will:
- Discuss your concerns and goals
- Talk about bowel, bladder, sexual health, exercise, activity, limitations
- Provide education on anatomy, physiology appropriate to your case
- Perform a visual assessment through different movements, posture, range of motion, standing, jump, squatting, and other observational evaluation that your PT can observe and interpret
- Provide education and self care guidance for your concerns/dysfunction.
- Discuss case specific needs: footwear, review of running shoes, running gait analysis, discussion of bowel positioning/habits, sexual positions, taping, dilators, etc.
- Demonstration of therapeutic exercise and stretches for your home exercise program
- Help you to integrate new strategies into your daily life
- Modify or alter your fitness routine to fit new limitations due to mandates or childcare restrictions
- Receive other resources such as podcasts, literature, reading materials, videos or referrals that are specific to your needs
- Have your questions answered
- And more!
- We are offering discounted telehealth rates during COVID-19 to pay sensitivity to our current and future clients who have been economically impacted by the pandemic. Take advantage of these lower rates!
- Telehealth is research-based and we are happy to provide resource links for you to nerd out on with us!
- Times convenient for you, no travel or paid childcare needed.
- Use the time at home now to jumpstart your return to exercise program, prepare your body for pregnancy or delivery, stop the leaking, close diastasis, and more.
- Your partner can participate, ask questions, and learn how to be an integral part of your care if you choose.
- Creativity is our only limitation!
Ready to book or have more questions? Connect with us.
Telehealth Follow-Ups: Continue working towards your goals and plan of care, whether you are an in-office client locally, or a telehealth client with us in 15, 30, 45, or 60 minute sessions at a convenient time of your choice.
Wellness + Education Consultation: Out of state or just want to pick our know-it-all brains about the pelvis, pregnancy, or exercise? We will do a wellness consultation and give you information regarding your needs. If we find that you need a skilled pelvic physical therapy assessment or intervention, we will discuss the options here at Indigo or help guide you in how to select a practitioner near you.
Pineapple Connections Fertility Support Group: Online bi-monthly
Infant Massage and Tummytime Class with Austin Rees and Jessie Bernstein: series is online monthly